Monday, July 29, 2013

Home remedy to avoid by-pass surgery !

I cup of lime juice
1 cup of ginger juice
1 cup of garlic juice
1 cup of apple cider vinegar

boil all these together, till it reduces to 3 cups, cool it, add pure honey 3 cups, mix well, store in a sterilised bottle. daily morning before breakfast, take 1 tsp. of the mixture, continuously for a month. You won't need by-pass surgery. But those who are diabetics, pl. take care of your sugar level. This is supposed to be Ayurvedic treatment.  One thing for sure, when your body is alkaline, you reduce many health complications ( if you had one of my previous mails, then you'll know), ginger, garlic anyway have lots of health benefits, like anti-informatory, anti-cancer properties, ginger aids in digestion. So no harm in trying, if one can avoid surgery. If it helps, then be happy, or else sure no harm will be done. Diabetics or those who are allergic to any of the above ingredients, PLEASE don't try it, and blame me.


ps- this is only for information, but always consult you physician before having any particular food/ medication/exercise/other remedies.

ps- those interested in recipes are free to view my blog-

http://gseasyrecipes.blogspot.com/

for info about knee replacement, you can view my blog-

http://Knee replacement-stick club.blogspot.com/

for crochet designs

http://My Crochet Creations.blogspot.com/

I've not given details about designs, but those interested are free to mail me for the same.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home