Monday, June 18, 2012

THE ALPHABETS OF LIFE !


A is  for apple,  and B is  for  boat,
  That used to be right, but now it won't float!
  Age  before beauty is what we once  said,
 But let’s be a bit more realistic instead.




Now The Alphabet:

A's for arthritis;



 B's the bad  back,


 C's the  chest  pains, perhaps  car-di-ac?


D is  for dental decay and  decline, 



E is  for eyesight, can't read that top  line!

  F is  for fissures and fluid  retention, 



G is  for gas which I'd rather not  mention.


H high  blood pressure--I'd rather it  low; 



I for  incisions with scars you can  show.

 J is  for joints, out of socket, won't  mend,



 K is  for knees that crack when they  bend.

 L 's  for libido, what happened to  sex? 



M is  for memory, I forget what comes  next.

 N is  neuralgia, in nerves way down  low; 



O is  for osteo, bones that don't  grow!


P for  prescriptions, I have quite a  few, just  give me a pill and I'll be good as  new!


 Qis  for queasy, is it fatal or  flu?



 R is  for reflux, one meal turns to  two.


S is  for sleepless nights, counting my  fears,



 T is  for Tinnitus; bells in my  ears!

 U is  for urinary; troubles with  flow;
 V for  vertigo, that's 'dizzy,' you  know. 


W for  worry, now what's going  'round? 
X is  for X ray, and what might be  found.

  Yfor  another year I'm left here  behind,

 Z is  for zest I still have-- in my  mind! 


I've survived all the  symptoms, my body's  deployed,

 And  I'm keeping countless doctors & technicians fully  employed & happy, as I'm a regular in their clinics or labs! 



HAVE A GREAT DAY  !



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home