Monday, May 24, 2010

Drs. are humans, so they can't predict

Hi folks,

don't keep worrying about what Drs. say, it isn't that I'm against Drs., as my daughter is also a Dr. But only thing, we all ought to remember is that they're very much human like us. So, they can't predict for how long we're going to live, that has already been decided on the very day we're born or even before that by the Almighty. I've read of so many cases, where Drs. told patients that they'd live for just a few months & they've gone to live till a ripe old age. There was an article written years agao by a Dr. himself, who was given 6 months to live when he was in his 20s, so for the first 3 months he cried saying that he had only 3 months, then the remaining 3 months, he decided to live happily doing all that he loved to do. what happened, he survived that, did his MBBS, then his PG, then wrote that article when he was in his 80s ! Another man in Australia was told that he'd live for 4 months, last when I chatted with him, he said, it is 12 years since then I'm still alive & kicking ! So just believe that Almighty has decided everything & you be happy taking each day as it comes & do what you love to do the most. I'll show what I do to make my self happy. crochet not for others but self & family mainly.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home