Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Something to learn from a child

It is extremely sad to see a child suffering, especially one's own. But still, we as adults, have a lot to learn from them. Their ignorance is their bliss, so even cancer, they're able to take it in their stride, as they're not aware of its complications. My dear little friend, is a real fighter, he never likes to lose even in a game. This spirit will see to it that he'll win over his fight with cancer too. I'm very sure of it. To be very frank, even before the Drs. could say, he has cancer, I knew it, as I'm a Reiki master, my intuition told me, just as I knew that I was heading for cancer. My intuition also tells me, that this friend of mine will be a winner against cancer.


I pray & and wish him all the very best in his life. May God bless him with good health, happiness forever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home