Saturday, May 15, 2010

We’re all unique

Remember, that each of us is a unique individual. So, it isn’t necessary that we’ll always have the same type of symptoms or the side effects of a medication/ medicine. My doctors always called me unique, as even for the simplest illness, I always had different symptoms, so they used to say, why are you testing our knowledge, they had to go through their books & other sources to see rather what I was having !

I know normally people say, when you’ve radiation, you lose your appetite. This again depends on the individual, if that person has a strong will to survive. If that person is having any other means of alternate  holistic form of treatment- reiki, crystal etc. what I find is normally, one gets bogged down reading the side effects of certain types of treatment. So, what I’d advise is read a bit to know, but be clear that the same may not necessary happen to you, as YOU’RE A UNIQUE PERSON.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home