Monday, May 31, 2021

Isn't life very strange

 We're destined to die, the day has been already decided by God, the day we're born.

Sad, we don't when, where and how?

Some people are alive and talking, the next moment, they're dead, how lucky they're to have such a quick and peaceful death.

How many of you are aware, that after one dies, hearing is the last sense one loses, I read somewhere that one can hear for 10 minutes after one dies !

I keep wondering often, for what purpose God created each one of us? Think to be useful to other mankind. 

How often when one is alive,  people talk very nice about the person in front of them. 

The moment comes one needs help, then one knows who are their true relatives / friends in times of need. 

Everyone should be aware that for everyone good times and bad times will come. One needs people during difficult times, especially when one dies. The people who are your true friends and relatives you'll come to know at this time.

For me, I prefer to be there when one needs me in times of sorrow than when one is celebrating. You may be wondering, why I am a bit philosophical today. It s because, I lost my eldest brother-in-law yesterday, of course, he was 87, had a quick and peaceful death. For his last rites, as per Hindu tradition, the son has to perform. Sadly, due to pandemic conditions in India and lock-down in many States, flights aren't coming from the Middle-east. My husband, the youngest brother for my brother-in-law did the last rites today, as till last night the son said, he'll try to come, so made many arrangements. Then had to do lots of cancellations, and as we can't keep the body long, my husband had the honour to do the last rites for his eldest brother, who was a decade older than him.

Why, I mentioned that we come to know who are true friends and relatives, as we're staying in a  senior citizens home, the management refused to let the son come in first. So, my husband, requested his niece who has a palatial house with 4 bedrooms, to accommodate her maternal aunt and cousin for 12 days. She agreed to do so, when my husband asked. Later on, gave the excuse of pandemic and said she can't allow them in. Though, she  used to call him, my best mama / maternal uncle, but how people change or show their true colours in times of need. 

Though, I was keeping aloof from all, but when it comes to need, I never shirk from my responsibilities. Been spending time with my co-sister-in-law, so that she knows that someone she can bank on now. It is also because, she is alone, with a helper and unlike most people, she hasn't shed any tears. So, we're worried, with her emotions all kept within, she'ld not explode suddenly. My cousin, though she cried after her son died due to corona, being a Dr., still was very emotional, wasn't eating or sleeping for more than 2 weeks and dies of a massive heart attack on the 10th day after her son's death.

Life is very strange, as we don't know what can happen the next moment. Now, as both hubby and self are getting old, I stopped depriving him of whatever he wants to eat. Though, he is a diabetic, I let him eat sweets, including chocolates, but keeping a track on his sugar levels. Only thing, I tell him to restrict is, the extra salt that he adds, due to his heart condition.

I've come to the conclusion, as long as life is there, enjoy it to the utmost, doing what gives you happiness. Above all, learn to live for yourself, don't be bothered about what others talk, as long as your conscience says what you're doing is right. Be happy, when something bothers you, blurt it out to someone you trust fully, as then your heart will feel better. Trust in God and self. BE POSITIVE. BE HAPPY.

I wish all good health and loads of happiness. Enjoy life when you've it, doing good makes you happier.

This is only for your information, kindly take the advice of your doctor for medicines, exercises and so on.   

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  
https://gseasyrecipes.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and healthy recipes    
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home