Friday, June 16, 2006

Neem leaves cures skin problems!

Hi,

recently I read an article about the ' wonder neem leaves' which cure skin problems. I was troubled constantly by some fungal infection in my foot, which wouldn't go at all, keep shifting from one foot to the other/ one place to another. Then, thought why not try ' wonder but bitter leaves of neem', the fungal infection did disappear from my foot. One has to soak some neem leaves, after washing it well in water for 3 hours, drain & grind it in a mixie without adding water if possible. store it in the frige, take about 1 teaspoonful each morning on empty stomach. It is bitter, I just gulp it down with a glass of water. For small kids, you may add some sugar/ jaggery to the mixture & give. It is supposed to cleanse our blood. Anyway, I'm sure it will not have any side effect of an anti-biotic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home