Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'll be away

Hi All

have a great festive season ahead. I'm likely to be away for some days, was already in n out of hospital during the last few days. First thought just acute attack of asthma, then pulmonary embolism was ruled out with CT, now it is thought to be cardiac problem, as 2 years back I did have a heart attack, was in CCU for 19 days with oxygen 24x 7, as there was too much of pericardium fluid around heart n lungs. Only after it was all drained out, totally almost 1 litre, I was able to breathe on my own.

So, just keep your fingers crossed that it is nothing serious, so, I'm back to blogging soon. As now, having chest pain, even with little walking, breathlessness, too much pressure in my chest. Dr. wants to do an angio on Thursday, sad part is my little grandson, just 1 year old is coming to visit me & I'll be in the hospital, miss my time with my son n his family.

Take care all of you out there. Good health, keep smiling.

Happy Diwali, Halloween etc to all around the world.


Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home