Sunday, March 15, 2020

Hope you're all safe

Hi friends

greetings to you all. My prayers, thoughts and wishes to you all for good health, when our planet is going through a pandemic outbreak, for which sadly, there is no cure.

I was also down with high fever, bad bouts of cough ( which isn't new to me, as I'm a COPD), but persisting high fever, which would reduce with meds, again go up. Daughter, being  a Dr. knows my body a lot better than anyone, as my body reacts very differently from what is written in medical books. Years ago, my gynae and physician used to say, you're testing us, coming with such unusual symptoms. Luckily, daughter's meds worked, but seeing and hearing my symptoms, she wanted me to see my pulmonologist, who I was sure would ask me to get admitted, I went to see my physician, who did blood tests, he said so far, it doesn't show any severe infection, so he gave me some meds. Anyway, after 4 days of fever with cough, luckily no temperature today, without taking any meds for it. My normal body temperature is 97 or even little less ! 

Now only cough is bothering me more when I lie down. Taking steam, nebuliser and inhaler, as I'm wheezing too, along with pulmo meds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home